|Equipment & Vehicles|
|Atomic Irrigation Station Tour Bus|
|Crew:|| Bus Driver|
Australian Plant Tour Guide
|Appearances:|| The Mighty Atom|
The Atomic Irrigation Station Tour Bus appeared in The Mighty Atom. It was being used for taking members of the press on a tour of the new Atomic Irrigation Station.
On board were a driver, a tour guide, and a several reporters, including two for the Melbourne Herald Newspaper.
Characters On Board the Tour BusEdit
Other Appearances (Isn't That...?)Edit
- 1. The Bus driver: was also seen in The Impostors as the Colonel in "operation cover-up".
- 2. Man in khaki uniform with wavy brown hair: is Commander Norman.
- 3. Tour guide: Jack from The Impostors.
- 4. Man in khaki uniform with straight brown hair: Radar Operator (Operation Crash-Dive)
- 5. 1st Reporter: is Executive Carter from Vault Of Death.
- 6. 2nd Reporter: is Eddie Kerr, also seen in City Of Fire and The Impostors.
- 7. Man with red bow tie: is the Doctor from Trapped in the Sky.
- 8. Man with moustache: is Lord Silton from Vault Of Death
- The Tour Bus*The Tour Bus was supposed to be a "Hover Bus", but unfortunately, in some shots its wheels are clearly visible.
- The Tour Bus is one of only a handful of surviving miniature models from the classic series, one other one being the Ocean Pioneer from Danger At Ocean Deep.
- A second, even smaller model was also seen in The Mighty Atom.