The Bank of England is a location from Vault Of Death.
Bank of England StaffEdit
The Roll CallEdit
Lord Stilton asks Lovegrove "any more to come?" and he replies "I think they're all here, Sir" Lovegrove then reads six names from the register: "Taylor, Carter, Moore, Longman, Lambert and Barrett". Taylor is only heard answering to his name, Carter (3) raises his hand when answering, as does Moore(5), Longman is not seen replying "present Sir", Lambert does not reply, as Lovegrove is told "he left the vault earlier", Barrett also is not seen replying.
Lord Stilton locks the vault with a electronic key, when the door is shut tight the air is pumped out to cause a vacuum, this helps to preserve the documents sealed within.
Other Appearances (Isn't That...?)Edit
- (1) Man with bow tie standing behind Parker is Colonel Tim Casey from Edge Of Impact
- (2) Man seen at back of Vault on steps is Professor Wingrove from Day Of Disaster.
- (3) Man with grey hair and glasses is Lieutenant Ralph from Pit of Peril.
- (4) Man with brown hair in brown suit is ?
- (5) Man in brown jacket is the third scientist from The Mighty Atom
- (6) Man in grey suit is the husband from City Of Fire