The building has a conference room and an observation roof.
The Conference RoomEdit
Captain Saville give a press conference to the media, before taking them up to the observation roof to meet Mr Hackenbacker, the designer of the revolutionary new airliner, and to witness its test flight.
The Observation RoofEdit
On top of the building is a viewing platform overlooking the runway, its VIP area is also staffed by waiters who serve guests with refreshments.
Other Appearances (Isn't That...?)Edit
- 1. Captain Saville
- 2. Man with grey hair and grey jacket: [?]
- 3. Grey haired man black jacket: Captain Foster (NWA) from Thunderbird 6
- 4. Man with grey hair and blue suit also played the 2nd Fashion Buyer in this episode, wearing the same outfit.
- 5. Red haired man with black jacket: 2nd NWAC Executive
- 6. Man in glasses is the 2nd Reporter
- 7. Commander Norman
- 8. Man in orange neck scarf: Lieutenant Lansfield from Cry Wolf
- 9. Man in hat: Dick O'Shea from Atlantic Inferno
- 10. Red haired man with blue tie: Fifth Reporter from Thunderbirds Are Go
- 11. Man with black hair is the 1st Reporter
- 12. London Airport Waiter
- 13. Hiram K. Hackenbacker (Brains)
- 14. Man with moustache: Sanchos' barman from Path of Destruction