| "Cars" is under construction.|
Please feel free to add anything that you think might improve this page.
Thunderbirds was set during the mid-2060s, but a surprisingly high percentage of cars are seen that were common on roads a hundred years earlier (1965). Most of the vehicles used in the background generally fell into three categories:
- A. Die-cast metal toys manufactured by Corgi, Dinky and Matchbox.
- B. Model kits available for sale, such as Airfix, Revel, AMT and Monogram.
- C. Scratch built models, made in the workshops at the Slough Studio. These were larger-scale or custom designed cars for use in close-up scenes.
This is a list of privately owned cars seen in episodes of Thunderbirds.
- Main article: Die-Cast Toy Vehicles
For Police cars see:
For Racing Cars see:
- Main article: Parola Sands Raceway
For Ford Thunderbird Cars see:
- Main article: Ford Thunderbird - Cars
For Buick Riviera Cars see:
- Main article: Buick Riviera Cars
Inside The Automobile ParkEdit
At least eighteen cars were used in this shot of the Automobile park's stacking system.
London International AirportEdit
General X's CarEdit
Seen parked out side General X's house, in Martian Invasion.
New York City CarsEdit
Dave Clayton's CarEdit
Erdman Gang's CarEdit
Speed Merchant's CarEdit
Jimmy Bondson's ConvertibleEdit
Two cars are seen outside the Allpets factory in the episode Danger At Ocean Deep.