The Departure Lounge at London International Airport is where passengers waited for flights of the atomic powered aircraft Fireflash.
Trapped in the SkyEdit
Several people were seen waiting in the Departure Lounge along with Tin-Tin, for the maiden flight from London to Tokyo.
Other Appearances (Isn't That ?)Edit
- Air Terrainean Guide
- Man in white shirt (back to camera): (?)
- Man in dark glasses reading paper: Was also Kyrano's Doctor in the same episode, as well as the Meeting Advisor in Operation Crash-Dive
- Man in blue suit: This is the Fireflash Passenger. As far as is known, he made no other appearances
- Air Terrainean Personnel: (?)
- Lady in head scarf: Can't be identified with certainty. Her crocodile leather coat was previously worn by Atlanta in the "Stingray" episode A Christmas to Remember.
The Duchess AssignmentEdit
Several people were seen waiting in the Departure Lounge along with The Duchess, for the flight from London to New York.
Other Appearances (Isn't That...?)Edit
- Man in glasses (back to camera): was also Lambert in Vault Of Death
- Lady in fur coat and hat (back to camera): was seen in City Of Fire as the Woman Driver
- Blonde haired man: was also the Fireflash pilot, Captain Hanson
- Red haired man (back to camera) [?]
- Young boy at counter: was also Chip Morrison seen in Security Hazard
- Counter staff: was also seen in Operation Crash-Dive as the International Air Minister