"Fight or Flight" is the twelfth episode of Thunderbirds Are Go! season 2, broadcast on December 31, 2016.
The zeppelin Baross's cargo machine malfunction causes it loose control and begin a collision course with the nearby city of Anderbad. Two of crew members are unable to abandon ship and it's up to International rescue to save them.
Scott and Virgil make and effort to change the air-ship's trajectory; Virgil by pumping out surplus fuel to make it lighter and Scott by piloting the ship. Meanwhile Kayo distracts the claw machine in the main cargo bay to allow the trapped crew to escape.
- Scott Tracy, Alan Tracy - Rasmus Hardiker
- Virgil Tracy, Gordon Tracy - David Menkin
- John Tracy - Thomas Brodie-Sangster
- Kayo - Angel Coulby
- Brains - Kayvan Novak
International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
Non-International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
- The town of Anderbad is named after a town of the same name from The Perils Of Penelope.
- The character model used for Ramirez was also used in Up from the Depths Part 1 for Pilot Sontag.
- Brains is seen in outer space for the first time doing routine maintenance with John on Thunderbird 5.