The Fireflash can hold up to 600 passengers in its luxury interior which includes two Cocktail Lounges situated in the wings.
The Cocktail Lounge - Trapped in the SkyEdit
Passengers and Crew:
- The Cocktail Waiter.
- Man Reading paper.
- Lady in fur coat.
- Man in blue jacket.
- Tin-Tin Kyrano
- Man in dark blue jacket.
- Man in gray suit. Fireflash Passenger
- Man in Army jacket.
Other Appearances (Isn't That...?)Edit
- The Cocktail Waiter: Lieutenant Ralph (etc.)
- Man reading paper: Tower Control Assistant of the Thompson Tower in City Of Fire.
- Lady in fur coat: Unnamed Woman Driver of the car that crashed in the car park of the Thompson Tower in City Of Fire.
- Man in blue jacket: General Peters
- Man in dark blue jacket: The unnamed Helicopter pilot from Pit of Peril
- Man in gray suit: Did not appear in any other episode.
- Man in Army jacket: The Thompson Tower Controller from City Of Fire
Wing Lounge - Trapped in the SkyEdit
Other Appearances (Isn't That ?)Edit
- Man sitting to the left: Professor Wingrove
- Man sitting to right: Woman Driver's Husband in City Of Fire.