A helijet is a multipurpose jet-powered VTOL (vertical take-off and landing) aircraft. Helijets have been used by both government and civilian organisations. Throughout the series, several different variants of the helijet have appeared.
U.S Army HelijetEdit
- Main article: Helijet (U.S Army)
World TV HelijetEdit
This variant is one of the helijets employed by civilian organisations. It appeared in City Of Fire.
- Main article: Helijet (World TV)
Gray & Houseman HelijetEdit
This variant was employed by the Road Company Gray & Houseman. It appeared in End Of The Road.
- Main article: Gray & Houseman Helijet
Pacific-Atlantic Monorail HelijetEdit
- Main article: Pacific Atlantic Helijet)
- One was owned by the Erdman Gang Leader for use by him and the rest of his gang. It featured in the episode 30 Minutes After Noon, where it ended up being destroyed by FAB 1's grille machine cannon.
- One was owned by the World TV company. It appeared in The Impostors.
- Main article: Helijet (Skymaster)
As their name suggests, they are used by the World Navy. They appeared in Atlantic Inferno.
- Main article: World Navy Helijets
- Most of the helijet models were made from old helicopter kits.