|Thunderbirds In Outer Space|
In Outer Space (aka Thunderbirds In Outer Space) was a compilation film originally released by ITC Entertainment in 1981. It was the second in a series of three films comprised of two episodes each, spliced together into a single feature.
- The embarking of the solarnauts
- All four scenes showing Brains playing chess with his robot Braman
- The first television newsflash
- Jeff saying "Get me Cape Kennedy"
- Jeff and Kyrano discussing whether or not it is right to put Tin-Tin's life at risk
- The entire opening sequence at Sentinel Base
- Alan and Tin-Tin quarrelling in the kitchen, and TB3 returning to Tracy Island
- Written By: Tony Barwick & Alan Fennell
- Supervising Director of Special Effects: Derek Meddings
- Music Composed and Directed by: Barry Gray
- Based on the Original Format by:Gerry & Sylvia Anderson
- Creative Production Coordinator: Robert Mandell
- Associate Producers: Reg Hill & John Read
- Characters Created by: Sylvia Anderson
- Puppetry Supervision: Christine Glanville & Mary Turner
- Character Voices: Sylvia Anderson, Ray Barrett, Peter Dyneley, Christine Finn, David Graham, David Holliday, Shane Rimmer, Jeremy Wilkin & Matt Zimmerman
- Puppet Operators: Judith Shutt, Carolyn Turner & Wanda Webb
- Sculpting Supervision: John F. Brown
- Sculptors: John Blundall & John Brown
- Costumes: Elizabeth Coleman
- Supervising Art Director: Bob Bell
- Art Director: Grenville Nott
- Designer: Keith Wilson
- Special Effects Directors: Brian Johnson, Shaun Whittacker-Cook
- Special Effects Lighting Camermen [sic]: Harry Oakes, Michael Wilson
- Director of Photography: John Read
- Camera Operators: Ted Cutlack, Jimmy Elliott, Alan Perry
- Lighting Cameraman: Paddy Seale
- Special Effects 2nd Unit: Lighting Cameraman: Harry Oakes
- Camera Operator: John Foley
- Script Supervision: Gerry & Sylvia Anderson
- Script Editor: Alan Pattillo
- Supervising Editor: Len Walter
- Editors: Peter Elliott, Harry Ledger
- Dialogue Editor: Roy Lafbery
- Supervising Sound Editor: John Peverill
- Sound Editors: Brian Hickin, Peter Pennell
- Sound: Maurice Askew, Ken Scrivener, John Taylor
- Property Master: Arthur Cripps
- Editing: Cinecontact Inc.
- Editor: Gunter Glinka
- Electronic Animation: Dolphin Production Inc.
- Art Director: David Gregg
Copyright 1981, ITC Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
As the opening and end credits roll, several spacecraft from a variety of Anderson-produced series can be seen flying across the screen. These vehicles include (but are certainly not limited to):
- When released on VHS in 1986, the cover featured fanart by Steve Kyte. He was neither consulted nor paid for the use of his work. As a result, Kyte went on to illustrate official covers for the remaining thirteen volumes.