International Rescue is a secret, non-profit organisation dedicated to assisting any who find themselves in danger. Although small in terms of personnel, the service they render is available worldwide thanks to the advanced technology in its possession. It is run by the Tracy Family, and founded by Jeff Tracy and Captain Lee Taylor. After the assumed death of Jeff Tracy, it leaves his eldest son Scott Tracy as the team leader, with his four brothers piloting the Thunderbird craft and other rescue equipment. The organisation's headquarters is at Tracy Island, located somewhere in the South Pacific.
Their codeword for understanding an order or message is "F.A.B!"
Members of the OrganisationEdit
- Scott Tracy: Pilot of Thunderbird 1 and Main Operative at Tracy Island Headquarters, sometimes assistant astronaut of Thunderbird 3.
- John Tracy: Space monitor of Thunderbird 5
- Virgil Tracy: Pilot of Thunderbird 2
- Gordon Tracy: Aquanaut of Thunderbird 4, sometimes co-pilot of Thunderbird 2
- Alan Tracy: Astronaut of Thunderbird 3
- Brains: Lead engineer and mechanic
- MAX: Robot assistant
- Kayo: Head of security, pilot of Thunderbird Shadow, and sometimes assistant astronaut of Thunderbird 3
- Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward: London based agent
- Parker: Manservant and chauffeur of Lady Penelope
- Unlike the original series, International Rescue don't have restrictions, just as filming their members or about their identities, although they still prefer to keep them a secret. Also everybody knows that is run by the Tracy Brothers unlike the original series.