- "It will be a great disaster!"
While Lady Penelope and Parker are on holiday at the world's first solar-powered town, a massive storm knocks the generator's reflector down the mountain. It lands in such a position that the suns rays will be reflected towards the town and destroy it when the sun rises. While Parker distracts the population, Brains works to move the reflector to a safe orientation.
- Main article: Lord Parker's 'Oliday/Storyline
- Main article: Lord Parker's 'Oliday/Transcript
- Jeff Tracy - Peter Dyneley
- Scott Tracy - Shane Rimmer
- Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward - Sylvia Anderson
- Virgil Tracy - Jeremy Wilkin
- Alan Tracy - Matt Zimmerman
- Brains - David Graham
- Aloysius Parker - David Graham
- Grandma Tracy - Christine Finn
- Professor Lundgren - Peter Dyneley
- Mitchell - Charles Tingwell
- Signor Faccini - Jeremy Wilkin
- Bruno - Charles Tingwell
- Yacht Partygoer - David Graham
- Hotel Guest (Not seen on screen, voice only) - Sylvia Anderson
International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
- FAB 1 is revealed to have a set of hydrofoils, and can travel over the ocean. Whether or not the fitting was required after Parker gambled away FAB 2 in The Man From MI.5 is never confirmed.
- This is to say nothing of the fact Lady Penelope appears to be quite confident driving FAB 1 on her own, considering her previous driving skills (or lack thereof) displayed in Vault Of Death.
- The jetty set was also used in Thunderbirds Are Go, during the part where Parker chases The Hood. Also used is the cubic base part of the solar generator tower - as one of the buildings in the town of Craigsville - it can be seen within seconds of Zero X crashing into the town.
- The wall rug previously seen hanging in Creighton-Ward Mansion's drawing room has moved to the corridor outside Lady Penelope's bedroom.
- As part of the half-hour "cliffhanger" package, the first instalment concludes when Thunderbird 1 launches and subsequently changes to horizontal flight mode.
- Mitchell, Professor Lundgren's assistant, was previously seen as Captain Ashton in Alias Mr. Hackenbacker.
- It appears that Senor Faccini has hired Cass Carnaby to perform at his hotel, as the pianist is seen in a brief clip lifted from The Cham-Cham.
- The music that plays on FAB 1's radio is 'Blues Pacifica' from the Stingray episode Tune of Danger.
- The solar collector's control panel looks almost identical to that of the TARDIS console used in the production era.
- When Thunderbird 2 leaves the hangar, it still has the old stile steering column. It changes twice through-out the episode.
- French: Les vacances de Parker
- German: Lord Parker macht Ferien
- Spanish: Las Vacaciones de Lord Parker
- Italian: Le vacanze di Lord Parker
- Dutch: Lord Parkers vakantie
- Japanese: 太陽反射鏡の恐怖