- "It all started the day we went to Parola Sands. Everything was going the way we planned. It looked like nothing could go wrong..."
— Alan Tracy
Alan decides to return to the world of motor racing, using a car that was designed by Brains. Once he has won a major race, his jealous rivals steal the car and leave Alan and Grandma trapped on a bridge, along with a bomb that will go off if either of them move.
- Main article: Move - And You're Dead/Storyline
- Main article: Move - And You're Dead/Transcript
- Jeff Tracy - Peter Dyneley
- Scott Tracy - Shane Rimmer
- Virgil Tracy - David Holliday
- Alan Tracy - Matt Zimmerman
- Brains - David Graham
- Tin-Tin Kyrano - Christine Finn
- Grandma Tracy - Christine Finn
- Victor Gomez - David Graham
- Johnny Gillespie - Ray Barrett
- Kenny Malone - Ray Barrett
- Billy Billoxi - Matt Zimmerman
- Parola Sands Announcer (not seen on screen, voice only) - Ray Barrett
- Grand Prix Timekeeper (not seen on screen, voice only) - David Holliday
- Parola Sands Page (not seen on screen, voice only) - Sylvia Anderson
- Automobile Park Operator
- Parola Sands barman and customers
- Car Mechanic
- Guard - Parola Sands
International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
Non-International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
- In this episode, Grandma Tracy moves to Tracy Island, even though she had been seen on the island in previous episodes. Either this story takes place chronologically before those episodes, or else she was merely visiting on those occasions.
- Originally an half-hour episode it was the last to be filmed before Lew Grade decided to expand the length of the episodes to 50 minutes.
- This is the only appearance of the Jet-Air Transporter and the Neutralizer Tractor.
- French: Un geste et vous êtes mort
- German: Keine falsche Bewegung!
- Spanish: Un Movimiento y Moriremos; Muévete y morirás (DVD)
- Italian: Se ti muovi sei spacciato
- Dutch: Beweeg en je bent dood (TV 1968); Wie beweegt is dood (TV 1991); Verroer je niet! (VHS, DVD)
- Japanese: オートレーサー・アランの危機