The Paradise Peaks Hotel is a location that figured largely in The Cham-Cham.
Perched high up in he Swiss alps, access is by cable car and according to Tin-Tin, it is commonly described as "the highest hotel in Europe".
The Cass Carnaby Five performs live in the ballroom of the Paradise Peaks Hotel to numerous guests.
Other Appearances (Isn't That...?)Edit
Watching the show were the following people:
First Table, Back of BallroomEdit
- Man in black suit, brown hair is Captain Johnson.
Lady Penelope's TableEdit
Table at the Back of the Ballroom, Far SideEdit
Table behind Blanche CarterEdit
- Man in Navy uniform (only part of face visible) is Tidman
- Behind the scenes photos show that he is sitting with the Casino Owner from The Duchess Assignment.
Table Far Side, Middle Row, Under Red Wall Light Edit
- Man in suit
- Lady in purple top, face hidden
Table in Middle of BallroomEdit
- Nobody is sitting at this table. Notice there's no tablecloth on it either.
Table Nearest to CameraEdit
- Man with back to camera, face partly hidden
- Lady in blue dress with back to camera
Table Against Far Wall Under White Wall LightsEdit
Table Front Row, Under Red Wall LightEdit
Front Row TableEdit
- Man with back to camera