Parola Sands is a South Californian speedway, seen in Move - And You're Dead.
Parola Sands has many facilities at the raceway, including a multi-level stacking car park that leads directly to a cocktail lounge. The finishing post has two spectator stands and the course has many dangerous corners and bends including the notorious cliff side track. The whole course can be viewed by the commentator and camera crew high up in the Parola Sands viewing tower. The raceway is also supported by fire and ambulance vehicles.
- Main article: Parola Sands Cocktail Lounge
Other Appearances (Isn't That...?)Edit
- 1. Photographer was also seen as Security Chief Joe from Give or Take a Million (etc.)
- 2. Camera Man was also the Tower Control Assistant from City Of Fire.
- 3. The Announcer is Billy Billoxi
Drivers and their CarsEdit
Alan Tracy (Number 2) drives the BR2 Lightning 505, Victor Gomez (Number 7) drives a black car, and a man called Webster drives a yellow car. Also seen in the race are a red car, a green car, and a blue car.
The Tracy Family watching from home, as Alan lifts the trophy live on TV.
- Parola Sands was named after the Dodge Polara motor car (anagram).