- "And believe me, fellas, Sanchos cooks his beef in a very special way."
The crew of a massive deforestation machine called the Crablogger are overcome by food poisoning while at the controls, leaving it to career through a rainforest. International Rescue are unable to stop it tearing through a nearby village, and Lady Penelope must secure the deactivation codes from the vehicles' designer before it destroys several more towns by crashing into a newly-built dam.
- Main article: Path of Destruction/Storyline
- Main article: Path Of Destruction/Transcript
- Jeff Tracy - Peter Dyneley
- Scott Tracy - Shane Rimmer
- Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward - Sylvia Anderson
- Virgil Tracy - Jeremy Wilkin
- Brains - David Graham
- Aloysius Parker - David Graham
- Tin-Tin Kyrano - Christine Finn
- John Tracy - Ray Barrett
- Commander Jansen - Ray Barrett
- Operative Simms - David Graham
- McColl - John Tate
- Jim Lucas - David Graham
- Peterson - Ray Barrett
- Operative Franklin - Matt Zimmerman
- Sanchos - David Graham
- Maria - Sylvia Anderson
- Gutierrez - Matt Zimmerman
- Manuel - David Graham
- Robotics International Security Guard - John Tate
- Mrs. Lucas - Christine Finn
- Guitar Player (Sanchos Restaurant)
- Bar Tender (Sanchos Restaurant)
- Guests (Sanchos Restaurant)
- Car Crash Victim
International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
Non-International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
- Crablogger One
- Spider Jeep
- Crablogger Base Control Vehicle
- Superon Tanker Truck
- Wood Pulp Transporter
- When broadcast in the half hour "cliffhanger" format, the first instalment concludes on the commercial break as Lady Penelope and Parker race to Robotics International Ltd.
- When Lady Penelope reaches out for the bell pull, a thumb can be briefly seen against her arm.
- According to the card that Penelope finds in the personnel files at Robotics International, Jim Lucas lives at 75 Sunnigale Road, Eppington Wood East, Somerset, but she reads it out to Parker as "20 Hazlemere Gardens, Iresham".
- Season 1 stock-footage is used, when Scott grips the wall-lamps en route to boarding Thunderbird 1 (eg, John's portrait is different from his Season 2 one, which appears later in the episode!),
- Also, similar stock-footage is shown of TB1 descending with its wheeled landing gear (eg, in Trapped in the Sky), although a moment later it's seen on the ground with landing skids.
- French: Le barrage
- German: Pfad der Zerstörung
- Spanish: La Ruta del Desastre
- Italian: La via della distruzione
- Dutch: Een weg van vernietiging (TV); Spoor van vernieling (VHS); Pad van vernietiging (VHS, DVD)
- Japanese: クラブロッガーの暴走