- "And believe me, fellas, Sanchos cooks his beef in a very special way."
When the crew of a massive deforestation machine called Crablogger is overcome by food poisoning, the behemoth careens uncontrollably through a South American rainforest. By the time International Rescue arrives at the danger zone, Crablogger has totally levelled a nearby village; and once Scott and Virgil Tracy and Brains have overtaken it, they must depend on Lady Penelope - in far-off England - to secure the vital deactivation codes from the vehicle's designer, before even greater destruction ensues - at the newly-built San Martino Dam, which stands squarely in Crablogger's path...
- Main article: Path of Destruction/Storyline
- Main article: Path Of Destruction/Transcript
International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
Non-International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
- When broadcast in the half hour "cliffhanger" format, the first instalment concludes on the commercial break as Lady Penelope and Parker race to Robotics International Ltd.
- When Lady Penelope reaches out for the bell pull, a thumb can be briefly seen against her arm.
- According to the card that Penelope finds in the personnel files at Robotics International, Jim Lucas lives at 75 Sunnigale Road, Eppington Wood East, Somerset, but she reads it out to Parker as "20 Hazlemere Gardens, Iresham".
- Season 1 stock-footage is used, when Scott grips the wall-lamps en route to boarding Thunderbird 1 (eg, John's portrait is different from his Season 2 one, which appears later in the episode!),
- Also, similar stock-footage is shown of TB1 descending with its wheeled landing gear (eg, in Trapped in the Sky), although a moment later it's seen on the ground with landing skids.
- French: Le barrage
- German: Pfad der Zerstörung
- Spanish: La Ruta del Desastre
- Italian: La via della distruzione
- Dutch: Een weg van vernietiging (TV); Spoor van vernieling (VHS); Pad van vernietiging (VHS, DVD)
- Japanese: クラブロッガーの暴走