International Rescue must save a hydro-dam after the Mechanic sabotages it. Scott crawls inside to rescue the crew while Virgil and Gordon attempt to seal a growing crack in the dam.
- Scott Tracy, Alan Tracy - Rasmus Hardiker
- Virgil Tracy, Gordon Tracy - David Menkin
- John Tracy - Thomas Brodie-Sangster
- Kayo - Angel Coulby
- Brains - Kayvan Novak
- The Hood - Andres Williams
- The Mechanic - Chris Jarman
- Captain Foster, GDF Soldier - Teresa Gallagher
- GDF Lieutenant - Chris Jarman
- Turbine Room Chief - Kayvan Novak
- Turbine Room Mate - Thomas Brodie-Sangster
- Dam Operator - Angel Coulby
International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
Non International Rescue EquipmentEdit
- Ray Mechas
- Scorpion Mechas
- Air Mechas
- GDF Flyers
- This is the first time another International Rescue craft (Thunderbird Shadow) has carried one of Thunderbird 2's modules (no. 5).
- This is the second time the Gecko pod has been used, which was first seen in Weather or Not.
- Alan both pilots and co-pilots Thunderbird 2 in this episode.
- This makes the first reference to 'Project Sentinel', an old project of the Hood's that was abandoned as being too extreme even for him but has now been taken over by the Mechanic.