The Space Exploration Centre is a building featured in Thunderbirds Are Go. It is located at a place called Cape Johnson.
The building itself never appears during the film; we only get to see an inquiry room inside.
The inquiry room was a room used for inquiries and votes, such as the discussion about the Zero X crash and whether people were for or against an idea.
The room was tangerine and black in colour and had at least 14 seats at the long table.
[List to be added]
Other Appearances (Isn't That...?)Edit
- Space Colonel Harris
- Garfield from 30 Minutes After Noon
- Morrison from Security Hazard
- Skythrust Co-Pilot from Alias Mr. Hackenbacker
- Cass Carnaby from The Cham-Cham
- Kyrano's Doctor from Trapped in the Sky
- Angry Young Man
- Brad Newman
- Paul Travers
- International Space Control Commander from Ricochet
- Jansen from Path of Destruction
- Greg Martin
- Commander Norman from Trapped in the Sky
Behind The ScenesEdit
- It was Sylvia Anderson's idea to have the inquiry room set only tangerine and black in colour. She could tell that art director Bob Bell wasn't keen on this, but as a producer, Sylvia was in charge, so Bob did as she asked.
- The Supermarionation team had to get a crane inside the studio so they could film the whole inquiry room set.
- Part of the floor was used again in the episode Alias Mr. Hackenbacker.
- The set reportedly weighed two tonnes.