| The Brains Behind Thunderbirds|
The Brains Behind Thunderbirds is an exclusive UK VHS video tape released by Carlton International. Created as an introduction to the Thunderbirds series and presented by Brains, it was later released as The Thunderbirds Companion, part of the complete Thunderbirds DVD Boxset, which featured additional extended footage and interviews with Gerry Anderson, David Graham, Bob Bell, John Blundall, Mary Turner and Alan Pattillo. Studio production was done by Yellow! for Carlton International.
Episode Clips IncludedEdit
- Trapped in the Sky
- Danger At Ocean Deep
- End Of The Road (VHS only)
- Terror In New York City
- Sun Probe
- Day Of Disaster
- Brink Of Disaster
- The Cham-Cham
- The Perils Of Penelope
- Vault Of Death
- The Man From MI.5
- Desperate Intruder
- Cry Wolf
- 30 Minutes After Noon
- The Mighty Atom (DVD only)
- Path Of Destruction (DVD only)
- The Duchess Assignment (DVD only)
- A sketch of Skyship One can be seen on Brains' laboratory wall.
- Extracts from the DVD version are featured on Volumes 2, 3, 4, and 8 of the Thunderbirds UK DVDs.
- The 1965 Behind the Scenes footage featured at the end of the DVD version is also a hidden bonus feature of the first UK DVD volume.
- Both programs were dedicated to puppeteer and puppet maker Christine Glanville, who died in 1999.
- The program does not include detailed profiles on Gordon and John Tracy.
- In the VHS release, Brains says it was Alan who went after The Hood in Desperate Intruder, whereas it actually was Gordon.