It was seen in Terror In New York City.
The Ned cook show's one hundred and sixty-seventh episode.
"Thank you. Thank you, friends. As you see, I made the show. And what a show we have for you tonight. But first, I have one very important thing to say. My cameraman and I are only alive today because of the unselfish action of an organization that is dedicated to its chosen task of rescuing people who normally would certainly die. I refer to International Rescue. I'm going to take this opportunity to thank the people behind that great organization. No-one knows who they are, or where they come from. But come they do, and help they bring. I only hope that somehow, my words will reach those gallant people. International Rescue, on behalf of Joe and myself, I thank you, from the bottom of my heart."
Other Appearances (Isn't That?)Edit
- 1. Man in fawn jacket: [?]
- 2. Blonde lady was Blanche Carter from City Of Fire.
- 3. Man with grey hair was Doctor Godber from The Perils of Penelope.
- 4. Man with brown hair: Co-Pilot of TX-204 from Trapped in the Sky
- 5. Man in glasses was the Reactor Control Assistant from The Mighty Atom.
- 6. Man with grey hair and red bow tie: [?]
- 7. Man with black hair was Warren Grafton from Brink Of Disaster.
- 8. Man with big eyebrows was Bletcher from Martian Invasion.
- 9. Man with scarf: Same as 5.
- 10. Gordon Tracy
- 11. Alan Tracy
- 12. Tin-Tin
- 13. Virgil Tracy
- 14. Scott Tracy
- 15. Brains
- 16. Grandma Tracy
- 17. Jeff Tracy