"The Stately Homes Robberies" is the third and final Thunderbirds 1965 episode, successfully funded through Kickstarter on August 9th 2015.
The Stately Home Robberies is an adaptation of The Stately Homes Robberies Featuring Lady Penelope And Parker, a vinyl record originally released in 1966.
Stately homes across England are being targeted for their precious jewel collections. The villains will stop at nothing to complete their task. Their next victim? Lady Penelope. Can she and Parker, with help from Virgil and Gordon Tracy, thwart their diabolical plan?
Regular Voice CastEdit
- Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward - Sylvia Anderson
- Parker - David Graham
- Jeff Tracy - Peter Dyneley
- Scott Tracy - Shane Rimmer
- Virgil Tracy - David Holliday
- Gordon Tracy - David Graham
Guest Voice CastEdit
- Mr. Charles - Peter Dyneley
- Dawkins - Ray Barrett
- Elaine Wickfen - Sylvia Anderson
- Beefeater - David Graham
- Newspaper Vendor - David Graham
- 2nd Beefeater
- NTBS Reporter (The Stately Homes Robberies) - Stephen La Rivière
International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
Non-International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
- This was the final Thunderbirds 1965 Kickstarter 50th Anniversary episode to be made.
- This is the second time Creighton-Ward Manor was robbed. The first time was in the episode Brink Of Disaster.
The episode contains a number of lines of dialogue not found in the Century 21 audio-story. The audio for them was lifted from various classic TV episodes.
- Jeff saying "OK, away you go, there's very little time." was taken from The Mighty Atom, while "Lady Penelope's in real trouble." is from The Man From MI.5.
- Scott's line "This is Thunderbird 1 to International Rescue. Have arrived at danger zone." is from The Mighty Atom.
- Jeff saying "scan the area electronically" was taken from Operation Crash-Dive.
- Virgil Tracy's lines "Approaching danger zone. About to launch Thunderbird 4." and "OK, Gordon, take up your position." are both from The Man From MI.5, while "Thunderbird 2 calling Penelope. Come in, Penelope." was lifted from The Cham-Cham, and "Do you read me?" is from Danger At Ocean Deep.
- Scott's line "You've got to locate them within the next two minutes!" is from Terror In New York City, while "Gordon! What's going on? Answer, please!" is a line from Operation Crash-Dive. "Gordon, do you hear me?" is from Terror In New York City again.
- Gordon saying "All right, no panic." is from Attack of the Alligators!. (The line there is in fact ""All right, Virgil. No panic.")
- Lady Penelope's line "Right, let's get after him." is from The Duchess Assignment, and "For one thing, you wouldn't succeed, and for another, there's no need." is from Brink Of Disaster.
- When Parker is driving FAB 1, he is not wearing any hat in the closeups. In the long shots however, he does have a hat on his head
- Dawkins' jacket has the buttons on the wrong side.