|Season 1, Episode 10|
|Air date||2nd December 1965|
|Written by||Alan Fennell|
|Directed by||Desmond Saunders|
End Of The Road
Scott is forced down in the desert by three mysterious jet fighters with strange unfamiliar markings. He and two archaeologists are captured by his attackers, the Zombites, a lost race living in a huge pyramid. Scott manages to create confusion in the Zombites' headquarters, the three escape and the pyramid is destroyed.
- Main article: The Uninvited/Episode Guide
- Main article: The Uninvited/Transcript
Regular Voice CastEdit
- Jeff Tracy - Peter Dyneley
- Scott Tracy - Shane Rimmer
- Virgil Tracy - David Holliday
- Alan Tracy - Matt Zimmerman
- Brains - David Graham
- Tin-Tin Kyrano - Christine Finn
- Gordon Tracy - David Graham
- John Tracy - Ray Barrett
- Grandma Tracy - Christine Finn
Guest Voice CastEdit
- Wilson - Ray Barrett
- Lindsey - Matt Zimmerman
- Zombite Leader - David Graham
- Zombite Controller - Matt Zimmerman
- Zombite Guard - Peter Dyneley
- Zombite Flight Leader - David Graham
Guest Cameo AppearancesEdit
International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
Non-International Rescue Equipment UsedEdit
- Main article: The Uninvited/Goofs
- According to the episode's script, the mysterious tribe of people who shot down Thunderbird 1 are known as the Zombites.
- In 1990, a comic book adaption of the episode revealed that the Zombites shot down Thunderbird 1 so they could copy its design to make fighter planes to wage war on another tribe called the "Nebab".
- The original title for this episode was Desert of Danger.
- In the comic book adaptation, the Zombite Leader and Zombite Controller's names are revealed as Khalid and Aziz respectively.
- It is unclear why Scott flew over the Sahara on his way from Tokyo to Tracy Island, as doing so would have added approximately 10,000 miles to his journey.
- Wilson was likely named after art assistant Keith Wilson or special effects lighting cameraman Michael Wilson.
- Main article: The Uninvited (Fox Kids Series)
- Main article: The Lost Pyramid
In 1992, several episodes of Thunderbirds were adapted into comic book format for Fleetway's Thunderbirds The Comic series. The Uninvited was the fourth story to undergo this treatment. Written by Alan Fennell and illustrated by Steve Kyte, the 12 page adaptation began in issue #12 and was spread over 3 issues, emulating the presentation of the 1960's TV Century 21 stories.
- French: Perdus dans le desert
- German: Das Geheimnis der Pyramide
- Spanish: El que no fue Invitado; El intruso (DVD)
- Italian: Attacco nel deserto
- Dutch: De ongenodigden (TV 1966); Onwelkom bezoek (TV 1991); Ongenode gasten (VHS, DVD); De ongenode gast (DVD)
- Japanese: ピラミッドの怪