"Up from the Depths Part 2" is the seventh episode of the second season of Thunderbirds Are Go!, broadcast on November 26, 2016.
After the Mechanic's ship flees the scene with the TV-21 Scott chases after it but Thunderbird 1 is unable to grab the enemy ship and suffers damage. The Mechanic then steals a GDF vault containing iridium, with Ned Tedford inside, and sends his ship into space. With two Thunderbirds out of commission Thunderbird 3, with help from MAX, is modified with weapons so that Alan can fight the ship while Scott tries to recover the vault and the TV-21. Meanwhile, Kayo, Lady Penelope and Parker head for Scotland to search for the Mechanic.
- Scott Tracy, Alan Tracy: Rasmus Hardiker
- Virgil Tracy, Gordon Tracy: David Menkin
- John Tracy: Thomas Brodie-Sangster
- Kayo: Angel Coulby
- Brains: Kayvan Novak
- Grandma Tracy: Sandra Dickinson
- Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward: Rosamund Pike
- Parker: David Graham
- The Mechanic: Chris Jarman
- Colonel Casey: Adjoa Andoh
International Rescue Equipment Used Edit
Non International Rescue Equipment Used Edit
- Both parts of Up from the Depths were screened to the public at a BAFTA event on October 1, 2016.
- This is the first time a complete launch sequence of Thunderbird Shadow is shown without any other Thunderbird craft.
- While it is mentioned in Up from the Depths Part 1 that they will retrieve Thunderbird 4 with a pod, Gordon has previously stated that a pod wouldn't be capable of surviving the pressure of that depth. It is assumed that Brains had made a reinforced pod to retrieve the damaged craft, or used the remote airbag pods which were used in Heist Society.
- The image of the broken Thunderbird 4 shows the break to be after a narrow part of the dry tube housings, which could be a possible reference to the infamous goof in Operation Crash-Dive.
- This is the first episode of this series where members of International Rescue are onboard a Thunderbird whilst wearing their off-duty clothing.